We Failed

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

big_j_NY
Likes given: 1121

nazrmohamed wrote: We really gotta get another pick in this draft. Somewhere at the top of the second round. Or even late first.
Kevin Pritchard would come in real handy if he was part of the Knicks front office............that guy used to buy up draft picks like a kid in a candy store when he was the Blazers GM.
KnicksRUs
Likes given: 0

Only this degenerate would bring this back up again
"I hate them" - Stugotz
taowave
Likes given: 817

only a 25 y.o college freshman with impulse control issues wouldnt be man enough to admit that he was proven dead %^*ing wrong and wouldnt step to the plate and take the other side of my bet when challenged.
Seasons over,you are officially out of excuses,and while the Knicks have exceeded expectaions,you have FAILED beyond comprehension...

Impressive display KnicksRUS,its not easy being consistently wrong,but you appear to have mastered it

I am done toying with you,Thread is done...

Adios MF

KnicksRUs wrote:Only this degenerate would bring this back up again
Boston_PuppyDawg
Likes given: 0

"@HowardBeckNYT: Shumpert reiterates his sentiment from Saturday: That Knicks failed. Said anything less than ECF was a failure."
Calderon: "It’s no fun when you try to win for the Knicks and people want you out of the Knicks.” (2/18/16)
StevoStarks
Likes given: 9

Boston_PuppyDawg wrote:"@HowardBeckNYT: Shumpert reiterates his sentiment from Saturday: That Knicks failed. Said anything less than ECF was a failure."
It still hurts. I haven't watched a second of basketball since Saturday.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
StevoStarks
Likes given: 9

Isa Soulstar wrote:I failed in the Men's Room today.

So glad we reposted this thread because this gif is amazing.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
taowave
Likes given: 817

That GIF alone is worth the abuse I took