Melo traded to OKC!

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Re: Melo traded to OKC!

Postby StevoStarks » May 1, 2018, 7:13 pm

i honestly cannot figure out how anyone in their right mind thought three of the biggest chuckers in the NBA - Westbrook, George and Melo - could coexist on the same team. These guys all want the ball in their hands all of the time. Terribly constructed roster.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
StevoStarks
Writer

Postby taowave » May 1, 2018, 7:49 pm

Agree 1000%...

StevoStarks wrote:i honestly cannot figure out how anyone in their right mind thought three of the biggest chuckers in the NBA - Westbrook, George and Melo - could coexist on the same team. These guys all want the ball in their hands all of the time. Terribly constructed roster.
taowave

Postby Red » May 1, 2018, 9:27 pm

Roberson was their defender at the 2 but c'mon Russ is a 2x3 machine so obviously he was passing to someone. Pg13 was all NBA material. Adams is a beast. I'd say poorly coached rather than constructed. But to be fair it was their first year together. I'm not sure how long Westbrook's body will hold up.
The thing that separates good from great is consistency.- Red
Red

Postby shakespeare » May 2, 2018, 9:47 am

StevoStarks wrote:i honestly cannot figure out how anyone in their right mind thought three of the biggest chuckers in the NBA - Westbrook, George and Melo - could coexist on the same team. These guys all want the ball in their hands all of the time. Terribly constructed roster.

Agreed, cause at one point I wondered if OKC would even make the playoffs.

Utah was just a bad matchup for OKC.
The Porzingis blessing is real.
#TeamTank
shakespeare
Writer

Previous

Return to New York Knicks