Luke Kornet can shoot 3s so we should keep him!

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Re: Luke Kornet can shoot 3s so we should keep him!

Postby taowave » February 9, 2018, 1:32 pm

You have been with us for 10 years and you dont know whats wrong with us by now?

spree#8 wrote:
Lol. WTF is wrong with you guys? The team has played the best with him on the floor among major contributors, but you throw him under the bus again, because he has 5 bad games in a row coming back from injury? :sadno:

http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/rpm/ ... position/5
http://stats.nba.com/team/1610612752/pl ... r%20Season

The team should run more stuff through him going forward, once he has regained his rhythm again.
taowave

Postby cragganmor » February 9, 2018, 1:40 pm

I don't think tim's leg is fully healthy, would rather that he sit instead of playing through it. We have enough swings to cover, short-term
cragganmor

Postby taowave » February 9, 2018, 3:25 pm

cover?????

the guy is singlehandedly guaranteeing a high lottery pick

cant we wait until he gets hot too bench him?

cragganmor wrote:I don't think tim's leg is fully healthy, would rather that he sit instead of playing through it. We have enough swings to cover, short-term
taowave

Postby Don Che » February 9, 2018, 4:00 pm

haha Tim playing in our best line ups...says more about Dotson/Baker/Frank then it does Tim lol

this roster is bad

i dont think Tim would start on many playoff teams..I'd have to look around to be certain of that statement but majority of them he'd be a 7th man.

at this point...i like him tho...i just want to build a team to put him where he can be successful along with us.
Don Che

Postby taowave » February 9, 2018, 5:00 pm

i like him too,but I may be coming around to him possibly coming off the bench with Burke

Don Che wrote:haha Tim playing in our best line ups...says more about Dotson/Baker/Frank then it does Tim lol

this roster is bad

i dont think Tim would start on many playoff teams..I'd have to look around to be certain of that statement but majority of them he'd be a 7th man.

at this point...i like him tho...i just want to build a team to put him where he can be successful along with us.
taowave

Postby Koopa Troopa » February 9, 2018, 5:06 pm

Don Che wrote:haha Tim playing in our best line ups...says more about Dotson/Baker/Frank then it does Tim lol

this roster is bad

I guess it depends. I wouldnt be surprised if Tim was a starter on a team like the Spurs....and I wouldnt be surprised if the Spurs brought out the best in him. Just really depends on team composition. Tim is not a bad starting shooting guard IMO. If hes on the Raptors then sure hes a 6th man, but I dont see him as a liability at the two. At worst if he was on the Warriors he would be Nick Young status, so I get the point you're making.
Koopa Troopa

Postby spree#8 » February 9, 2018, 8:00 pm

this roster is bad

Heh? Nothing to laugh about. You don't make much sense in this case. If you pay attention closely, you would see the flow of the game is so much better with THJ on the court and he was already a great real-plus minus player in Atlanta. A playoff team for which he became the starter BTW. He is a solid starter for us and we won't get two better wing players on short notice, so I have no idea what purpose all this bickering about him serves. There are also just 8 guards his age or younger, that have a bigger offensive role in the league.
#knickstape
spree#8

Previous

Return to New York Knicks