Kyrie a possibility in 2019?

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Re: Kyrie a possibility in 2019?

Postby shakespeare » June 13, 2018, 6:15 pm

I will not allow myself to believe New York will sign Kyrie Irving as a free agent in 2019.
I will not allow myself to believe New York will sign Kyrie Irving as a free agent in 2019.
The Porzingis blessing is real.
#TeamTank
shakespeare
Writer

Postby shakespeare » June 13, 2018, 6:18 pm

Wouldn’t it be crazy if New York drafted a lottery pick this offseason and higher lottery pick next offseason and then signed Kyrie Irving to the roster upon Porzingis return?

The Atlantic Division would be CRAZY for years to come. :blink:

Celtics
6ers
Knicks

All 3 franchises would sport All-NBA, All-Star talent.
The Porzingis blessing is real.
#TeamTank
shakespeare
Writer

Postby big_j_NY » June 13, 2018, 6:22 pm

shakespeare wrote:I will not allow myself to believe New York will sign Kyrie Irving as a free agent in 2019.
#EmbraceTheTank2018

#InPorzingisWeTrust

Hassan Whiteside wrote:I'm just tryin...tryin 2 really get my NBA 2K rating up
big_j_NY

Postby Don Che » June 14, 2018, 10:21 am

im more worried about the pick next week...can careless what Kyrie is doing. hes just neglecting an extension so he can get his max deal. and im 200% sure he'd only sign here...IF he signs a max deal here.

and if thats the case....id have to ask if Kyrie/KP both making max deals can win it all? I'd assume no but it depends on the other 3 players.
Don Che

Postby Don Che » June 16, 2018, 2:49 pm

Don Che

Postby taowave » June 16, 2018, 3:14 pm

Good.....

We don't need him and Sexton :)
taowave

Postby Don Che » June 16, 2018, 3:17 pm

hol up....this whole time you wanted us to draft sexton?
Don Che

Postby taowave » June 16, 2018, 3:42 pm

He's my dark horse...I think Mikal gets drafted ahead of us,and I do NOT want Carter..

Don Che wrote:hol up....this whole time you wanted us to draft sexton?
taowave

Postby Red » June 25, 2018, 7:12 pm

Chris Mannix of Yahoo Sports- I know he had a great year, but you know there are people in Cleveland that will tell you that the Knicks should be considered a real threat for Kyrie Irving. Because Kyrie had talked about it, about playing with the Knicks with some players in that Cleveland locker room from what I was told.
Knicks president Steve Mills made it clear that New York plans to sign a star in the 2019 offseason. "Porzingis is a magnet."

"I’m ready to come out and show people I’m able to play defense...’’Kevin Knox
Red

Postby Gheppetto » July 2, 2018, 2:02 pm

I would rather us target Klay in 2019....Frank, Klay, 2019 draft pick Nas Little and KP would not be terrible in the east.
Gheppetto

Previous

Return to New York Knicks