KD watch 2019?

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

NewlyKnicked
Likes given: 160

watch out for all the drooling you're about to do

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/10/1 ... ork-knicks
2017 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
2020 Co-NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
2021 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
StevoStarks
Likes given: 9

NewlyKnicked wrote:watch out for all the drooling you're about to do

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/10/1 ... ork-knicks
Just reporting what's going to happen. No big deal.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
ISIAH_THOMAS
Likes given: 52

Fxck Adam Silver
rebound
Likes given: 1104

kyrie irving looks washed up.

i would go
1. durant
2. middleton
3. tobias harris
TOM THIBODEAU'S NEW YORK KNICKS PRESENT:
HEROBALL. A STORY OF THE MID RANGE FADEAWAY JUMPER.
STARRING JALEN BUMSON AND DUBIOUS HANDLES.
nazrmohamed
Likes given: 246

I'd want to go after Klay Thompson. I think he's an amazing player too.
ISIAH_THOMAS

Knicks Film School
Knicks Film School
@KnickFilmSchool
·
1h
It was two fed-up Knicks fans who purchased the billboard of Kevin Durant across from MSG.

"It’s about the size of a 350-square foot apartment in New York, and it cost about three times as much”
Fxck Adam Silver
ISIAH_THOMAS

rebound wrote:kyrie irving looks washed up.

i would go
1. durant
2. middleton
3. tobias harris
4.kemba
Fxck Adam Silver
ISIAH_THOMAS

nazrmohamed wrote:I'd want to go after Klay Thompson. I think he's an amazing player too.
Would never consider us
Fxck Adam Silver
Rusty La Rue
Likes given: 795

rebound wrote:kyrie irving looks washed up.

i would go
1. durant
2. middleton
3. tobias harris
What are you willing to pay Middleton and Harris? We all know Durant is a max player... but I wouldn't go anywhere near the max with Middleton and Harris and actually prefer to develop our own guys than signing those two on less they are on very cheap deals... which is highly unlikely...
2023 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
2020 Co-NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
"Everybody gets excited about youth except the coach, because he knows youth means mistakes, mistakes mean losses, losses means you're fired."
thewatcher
Likes given: 2626

we need to win games , not so much for the playoffs, but so KD comes here. Yeah, dude can't commit to GS?? whaaaaaat??? :o he loves playing in MSG cause it's like an "in door Rucker league"?? whaaaaat? and then he has the best most enjoyable quarter in his carreer? in MSG??? :hmm: of course he couldn't even come close to saying it, but as an expert in body language and non-verbal communication, I can say with 75% certainty, that KD, the best player in the league is tired of playing in Curry's house; he's coming! :drunk:
n8 the gr8 wrote:
The first rule of NYKFP is you don't talk about NYKFP.
taowave
Likes given: 817

What exactly do you drink in the mornings??

thewatcher wrote:we need to win games , not so much for the playoffs, but so KD comes here. Yeah, dude can't commit to GS?? whaaaaaat??? :o he loves playing in MSG cause it's like an "in door Rucker league"?? whaaaaat? and then he has the best most enjoyable quarter in his carreer? in MSG??? :hmm: of course he couldn't even come close to saying it, but as an expert in body language and non-verbal communication, I can say with 75% certainty, that KD, the best player in the league is tired of playing in Curry's house; he's coming! :drunk:
thewatcher

Am I the only one feeling KD's body language in the Garden? Kd is taking care of the rings in GS, but he's been accused of riding the coat-tails; that has to be really annoying for the best player in the league. His legacy carries an asterix, and he can blow that up by bringing a ring to the Knicks. As tank commander it might be hard for you to appreciate the need to win over 35 games just to make us appealing to KD. :LOL:
n8 the gr8 wrote:
taowave
Likes given: 817

This is why you should have never fired me..

If you are Durant,or any other stud,do you really care if the Knicks win 35 games? Does it matter if you win 40 and get the 15th pick??

Or would you rather tank,get the number 1 pick with a healthy KP??

The last thing in the world you want to do is win some meaningless games and wind up with 35-40 wins and some shitty pick..
Last edited by taowave on October 29th, 2018, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don Che

taowave wrote:This is why you should have never fired me..

If you are Durant,or any other stud,do you really care if the Knicks eon 35 games? Does it matter if you win 40 and get the 15th pick??

The last thing in the world you want to do is win some meaningless games and wind up with 35-40 eins and dome shitty pick..
yes....get the #1 pick and whoever wants to roll with that player and KP....you deal with. KD is max...no one else is. no need for Tobias..Knox will be him in 2 years. Middleton maybe...Knox can be him if hes smart
H20Knick
Likes given: 3

i have a feeling that it's going to be:

Kemba/Ntili/Durant/Knox/KP starting next year
In Thibs we trust.

2018 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
2015 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
StevoStarks

If you are Durant,or any other stud,do you really care if the Knicks eon 35 games? Does it matter if you win 40 and get the 15th pick??

The last thing in the world you want to do is win some meaningless games and wind up with 35-40 eins and dome shitty pick..
Exactly.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
gradyandrew
Likes given: 0

Knicks can then go full LBJ and package the nunber 1 for a disgruntled all star to second or 3rd banana.
Randle in the Rafters
Championship 16/17

I prefer Kawhi Leonard over Kevin Durant. He is younger, he is better defensively, and he plays within the flow of the offense. If we get Durant, he will play undisciplined like his OKC days.

Steal Kawhi from Toronto!
thewatcher

If you are Durant,or any other stud,do you really care if the Knicks win 35 games? Does it matter if you win 40 and get the 15th pick??

The last thing in the world you want to do is win some meaningless games and wind up with 35-40 wins and some shitty pick..
commander, a two part question:
1) do you really think we are going to end up with a top 3 pick?
2? and if so, do you really think that would attract KD??

No, taowave you are still not ready to resume GM duties. The ONLY way to attract KD is to get into the playoffs. 8-)
n8 the gr8 wrote:
Koopa Troopa

I have some dumb logic. KD is getting constantly criticized that he can only win cause hes on a super team. Only way to prove that wrong would be to leave. If I was him I'd coast in GS. But I think he takes the criticism to heart and wants to prove people wrong

Whether or not he goes to NY is another story. But I think regardless of the Knicks record, the Knicks are looking attractive cause of Fiz and how Fiz has these guys playing beyond their talent level.