Fultz

Post all your ideas for trade proposals and signings to improve the Knicks or other NBA teams.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Fultz

Postby StevoStarks » November 13, 2018, 12:44 pm

Why not try and pry this guy away from Philly? He doesn't appear to be able to find his role and now with Butler coming over, I see even less of a chance of that happening. The dude needs a change of scenery. And we need a PG that plays like a PG.

Who do you want Philly? Literally take anyone other than KP, Knox and MitchRob.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
StevoStarks
Writer

Re: Fultz

Postby big_j_NY » November 13, 2018, 1:32 pm

Fultz is currently no different than Frank.........neither guy's jumpshot is hitting consistently NOR is either guy aggressively driving to the rim for the easy layup.

So at this current point in time......not really LOL
#EmbraceTheTank2019

#InPorzingisWeTrust

Hassan Whiteside wrote:I'm just tryin...tryin 2 really get my NBA 2K rating up
big_j_NY

Re: Fultz

Postby StevoStarks » November 13, 2018, 2:35 pm

big_j_NY wrote:Fultz is currently no different than Frank.........neither guy's jumpshot is hitting consistently NOR is either guy aggressively driving to the rim for the easy layup.

So at this current point in time......not really LOL

True. But, Fultz also averaged 23 points, 6 dimes, 5.5 rebounds while shooting 47% in college so I think there's some reward to that risk.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
StevoStarks
Writer

Return to Armchair GM