Wizards willing to trade one (or both) of their two second rounders

Post all your ideas for trade proposals and signings to improve the Knicks or other NBA teams.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Wizards willing to trade one (or both) of their two second rounders

Postby big_j_NY » May 31, 2013, 3:48 pm

The Washington Wizards hold three selections in the upcoming NBA draft – the No. 3 pick overall and two picks in the second round.

Ernie Grunfeld and Randy Wittman have indicated they would like to explore dealing at least one pick, maybe both in the second round, in a package for a veteran.

The Wizards plan to bring in mostly second-round prospects for individual workouts starting Monday.

Source: http://www.csnwashington.com/basketball-washington-wizards/talk/wizards-line-goodwin-siva-muscala-workouts

The opportunity we've all been waiting for :happy:

They'll definitely consider taking on Steve Novak for one or both of their second rounders.............his career 3 pt percentage makes sense alongside the dribble-penetration abilities of John Wall. So you trade machine people, do your work
#EmbraceTheTank2018

#InPorzingisWeTrust

Hassan Whiteside wrote:I'm just tryin...tryin 2 really get my NBA 2K rating up
big_j_NY

Re: Wizards willing to trade one (or both) of their two second rounders

Postby nazrmohamed » May 31, 2013, 10:50 pm

Ill bite. This is a good option but Im a little more greedy. I wanna be right in the top 5 second round picks. Im looking at Phillys pick and even OKCs. I think Novak would appeal to both teams. I just dont know who Id draft yet. I find myself changing my mind everyday. Why couldnt the draft come after the start of free agency?
PHISHER
nazrmohamed

Postby KnicksFanInSouthFL » June 1, 2013, 1:10 pm

big_j_NY wrote:The opportunity we've all been waiting for :happy:

They'll definitely consider taking on Steve Novak for one or both of their second rounders.............his career 3 pt percentage makes sense alongside the dribble-penetration abilities of John Wall. So you trade machine people, do your work

I hope you're right but here's my prediction on how they'll respond after being presented with this offer...

Is Melo-God Zen-o-phobic?
KnicksFanInSouthFL

Postby cragganmor » June 5, 2013, 6:14 pm

KnicksFanInSouthFL wrote:I hope you're right but here's my prediction on how they'll respond after being presented with this offer...

priceless... :LOL:

i'd do that deal for just 1 of those 2nd round picks.
cragganmor

Return to Armchair GM