Trade Idea- NY-BOS-DET

Post all your ideas for trade proposals and signings to improve the Knicks or other NBA teams.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv, cru77jones

Trade Idea- NY-BOS-DET

Postby KnickFiend » November 15, 2013, 10:49 pm

Ok, so here's my trade idea. Keep in mind that this isn'nt possible until the December 15 because of the recently signed contracts of Smith and Bynum

Knicks Trades-
JR Smith
Raymond Felton

Receive-
Rajon Rondo
Will Bynum

Boston Trades
Greg Monroe
Kyle Singler

Receives-
Greg Monroe
Kyle Singler

Detroit Trades-
Greg Monroe
Kyle Singler

Receives-
JR Smith
Raymond Felton

This is an actual trade that makes more sense that i'd ever imagine. And it works financially. Though I'm sure Boston will push for picks.

Boston gets young talent and more cap space. A front line of Monroe, Green and Kelly is actually a young formidable line up. Add a high draft pick guard and they are contenders again in 2-3 years.

Detroit is in win now/make the playoffs mode. They struggle with a lack of scoring and depth in their back court. They rely on Billups way too much and his age seems to have caught up with him. With Dumars slightly desperate to keep his job he'd prob go for it and JR would likely become their leading scorer with his best friend Brandon Jennings. Josh SMith just signed, Drummond has WAY too much potential to even consider trading so that leaves Monroe the odd man out.

NY- We get a great point guard. Someone to create for Melo, THJ, Bargs and someone who can actually defend a pg. The risk is that his knew won't be the same but I say you roll the dice.

It can be modified to include Shump and others but the pistons need a proven backcourt scorer. And there are few as good as JR.

Call me crazy but I think this can plausibly happen....unless the CAA says no :cry:
They dont think it be like it is. But it do.
KnickFiend

Re: Trade Idea- NY-BOS-DET

Postby rtn393 » November 15, 2013, 11:48 pm

Monroe is worth way more than that.
#KNICKSTAPE
rtn393
Global Moderator

Re: Trade Idea- NY-BOS-DET

Postby spree#8 » November 16, 2013, 7:42 am

rtn393 wrote:Monroe is worth way more than that.

Yup, c'mon, what's this? Detroit and Boston helping NY just because? What have the Knicks with JR and Felton to do with a trade involving Rondo and Monroe? This doesn't make a bit of sense.
#knickstape
spree#8

Return to Armchair GM