trade houston

Post all your ideas for trade proposals and signings to improve the Knicks or other NBA teams.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

luke13in
Likes given: 0

i dunno bout u guys but i would rather save penny's contract in the offseason to trade for somebody better and trade houston who has 3 yrs left on his contract for jalen rose who is much healthier. if we do get webber, which i doubt and his kinda risky, it will be fab 5 reunion. only way i wouldd trade penny is to get a package of rose and marshall who has great defense.
Swishin-n-Dishin
Banned

Why would anyone want to trade a bad contract for a worst contract. See Rose can still play yes he is overpaid but Houston is overpaid but he is beginning to become washed up. He will never be an all star again. Why would anyone want to trade for him. Unless Scott Layden becomes a GM again and loves Houston and wants him back. l would call the Hornets about Mashburn. He may never play again. If that is the case we wouldn't have to pay him the full amount. Plus his salary comes off the cap. That would remove Houston. Imagine if he can play shoot we would have Mashburn. I would keep TT and Penny let their contracts expire and get under closer and finally under the cap and rebuild like that.
knicksH20
Likes given: 6

yeah nice thread, like anyone would actually accept a trade for h20. :thumbsdown:

:P
One Team. One New York.

Jamal Crawford
His Crawfulness!
bldnORNGEandBLUE

yea with houston, nobody would take his injury, contract, and age. honestly, hes not going to be houston the old.
It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.
- Alonzo Harris, Training Day
ariza21

no body wants h20
but if we can get him the hell out of here we should jump on it even if it is for the worst player in the league that way we can free up plenty of cap space
other then that we r stuck w/ him until his contract goes
I was born with the knicks inside me. Knicks are one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a necessity for me-like food or water.
clutchshooter43

If it was somehow possible to trade houston i think he would've already been gone by now
mp3

There will be alot of teams lined up to trade for Houston when he's in his last year of that huge contract of his, but the way things are going it will be more like just his contract that gets tossed around like Terrell Brandon's when he retire dew to injury !!
BenNY89
Likes given: 77

Guys.. seriously... this trade H20 crap has been going on for a while now and I just want you guys to face facts...

1.Can't run the floor
2.H20 is weak and not healthy
3.One of the worst contracts in probably NBA history.
4.Has no lift on his shot
5.He's... old
" We are the New York Knicks! "
- Walt Clyde Frazier
luke13in

Penny is much more washed up than Houston though. I hope those rumors of the jalen rose trade is not true cause then we are stuck with another 2 more years of a bad contract.