chris wilcox???

Post all your ideas for trade proposals and signings to improve the Knicks or other NBA teams.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

Trade or sign wilcox

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 9
Sprewell_8
Likes given: 0

a lot of you guys are sayin we should get stromile swift, but the truth is were never gonna get him, if you were in jerry west's position would you trade swift for kurt thomas?

i think we should either make a trade or sign wilcox, in limited minutes (23.5) he shoots a good % (52.5) and he gets 5 rpg... and a line-up of marbury, crawford, thomas, wilcox and mohammed will be freakishly athletic

what do u guys think
prguy
Banned

Another average PF? Yeh right man, I want a dominant PF
Carlitos Boricua de corazon,el quinteto orgullo boricua
http://netskywirelesscom.ntitemp.com/vi ... ights2.wmv

"My homeboy Shandon Anderson rocks the house with the good stuff!" - Clyde Frazier
Sprewell_8

average???

if you look at his game by game stats, with 30+ minutes he gets 19ppg, 9.3rpg, 1.16 bpg

it proves that he only needs minutes and if he comes here than he'll produce like that
Isa Soulstar
Likes given: 2

His averages can't be determined by an increase of minutes. They said that about Tim Thomas here in Milwaukee when they shiped Big Dog out.
oOoO...VOTE REPUBLICAN...OoOo
prguy
Banned

Theres better options
Carlitos Boricua de corazon,el quinteto orgullo boricua
http://netskywirelesscom.ntitemp.com/vi ... ights2.wmv

"My homeboy Shandon Anderson rocks the house with the good stuff!" - Clyde Frazier
rm3027

We've suggested Wilcox many times before. He's a very good option but we're not really gonna get him unless we trade someone like Sweetney which isnt worth it.
jstarks4444

forget these mediocre forwards!! we gotta concentrate on ONE QUALITY big man, thats all
NEW YORK KNICKS ARE #1
Dirtstar

IMO, the clippers are more likely to trade brand than wilcox.

brand has a max contract, and so far, he hasn't really turned the clippers around. yeah, they're decent this year, but still not gonna make the playoffs out west. considering sterling's history, i wouldn't be surprised if Brand was traded within a year or so.

they have wilcox waiting in the wings, and when he's up for a contract extension, he will be cheaper than Brand.
Peach_NYK_3

if brand can get off the clippers he's going to get noticed. the clippers arent really getting him much publicity but there are lots of teams out there that can really benefit from this guy. Im not going to say us, because i will get slammed, but he would be really good in ny. Hes a great player, too bad abuot his contract :(
Dirtstar

i see no problem with brand's contract, considering he's a 20 and 10 guy, comes to play every night, has a very complete game and plays tough defense.

he's like a 6'8'' tim duncan, definitely worth a max deal.

if we keep TT's contract one more year, we may have a shot at trading for brand next trade deadline. i'd do TT and Sweets for Brand and a 2nd round pick in a heartbeat.
ECross

Dirtstar wrote:i see no problem with brand's contract, considering he's a 20 and 10 guy, comes to play every night, has a very complete game and plays tough defense.

he's like a 6'8'' tim duncan, definitely worth a max deal.

if we keep TT's contract one more year, we may have a shot at trading for brand next trade deadline. i'd do TT and Sweets for Brand and a 2nd round pick in a heartbeat.
brand is more like 6'6 tim duncan
"Let me tell you something about good looking people........We aren't very well liked".