Isiah can't get nobody!!!!!!!!!

Post all your ideas for trade proposals and signings to improve the Knicks or other NBA teams.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

Steph01
Likes given: 0

The cavs have signed Keon Clark to a 10 day contract. Isiah can't get nobody man. What happen when the whole nba wanted to play with the knicks. :?
knicksrule456
Banned

WE SUCK!! That's why nobody is coming here.Once we get on the winning track people will show more interest.
"Bruised and Refused"
-Walt "Clyde" Frazier (Just for Men Commercial)

Officially Starting the Penny Hardaway Bandwagon.

Wanna Join?
knicksrocku

Steph01 wrote:The cavs have signed Keon Clark to a 10 day contract. Isiah can't get nobody man. What happen when the whole nba wanted to play with the knicks. :?
If he "can't get nobody", then you are actually saying that he "can get somebody"...nice of you to compliment Isiah
Boston_PuppyDawg

Clark expressed his dislike for the city anyways.....i don't think him not coming here has anything to do with our ball club, staff, or it's GM.......he's a country guy, never a city guy.
Calderon: "It’s no fun when you try to win for the Knicks and people want you out of the Knicks.” (2/18/16)
GODZILLA

knicksrule456 wrote:WE SUCK!! That's why nobody is coming here.Once we get on the winning track people will show more interest.
That's true, and the media here doesn't help either! :thumbsdown:
KNICKS 2013!
rm3027

But can he get anybody?
raiser

If you Keon Clark.. would you rather play for a Knicks team thats on a major losing streak.. or play with a team that has a chance at winning a title.. easy decision for me.
rebound
Likes given: 1156

double negative :rasp:

but i agree, i'm waiting for a trade or at least a 10 day sign.
TOM THIBODEAU'S NEW YORK KNICKS PRESENT:
HEROBALL. A STORY OF THE MID RANGE FADEAWAY JUMPER.
STARRING JALEN BUMSON AND DUBIOUS HANDLES.
rebound
Likes given: 1156

He'll regret it when we kick his pot smoking ass tonight!
TOM THIBODEAU'S NEW YORK KNICKS PRESENT:
HEROBALL. A STORY OF THE MID RANGE FADEAWAY JUMPER.
STARRING JALEN BUMSON AND DUBIOUS HANDLES.
hillsolo

knicksrule456 wrote:WE SUCK!! That's why nobody is coming here.Once we get on the winning track people will show more interest.
but: if he can't get nobody then, we can't get on no winning track, then WE still SUCK.
fareli14

oh my god, isiah brings in steph, craw, and nazy and ariza (all of our offense this season) and some fools are complaining that he didn't bring in keon clark or elden campbelle?!?!?! would i have liked either?? YES! they're big men, but i'm not aobout to complain about isiah that he didn't bring them in!!! that's just stupid.

btw, how is keon clark looking these days/?? anyone know??? b/c you dont!!!!!!! he could have put on 100 pounds he hasn't played bball in so long! if you ask me, i bet he's 10 times worse now than when he played! and some people are hating on isiah for not bringing him in, how about you wait to see what the guy looks like, if you ask me he's just as good a pickup as vin baker is.
Steph01

who cares about keon clark anymore , isiah should pick up Artest from the Pacers since they want to trade him for some value, Give them TT and other scrubs on the team. All we have to do is make TT look like an all star and trade him before the all star break , Yeah :cheer:
raiser

you apparently cared about him when you posted 3 hours ago :rofl: