Isiah's Next Moves

Post all your ideas for trade proposals and signings to improve the Knicks or other NBA teams.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

NyK StepH2o
Likes given: 0

I wish Isiah would just go out and get defensive minded-role players something like what the Spurs, and Pistons have done through the past years. Jerome Williams and Trevor Ariza should stay because those are the only 2 who have cared to play any D, and of course our, coney island boy, Marbury, but the rest could go. Zeke should look out for defensive players, or hometown NY players, like Artest, Odom, or maybe even Wally since he'll enjoy and love to put on a NY uniform. It's up to Isiah to turn this franchise around once again. He has all the pawns w/ expiring contracts of Tim and Penny, and nice assests of Crawford, Sweetney,Mohammed,K.Thomas. I respect him for not abondoning this sinking ship to go out and coach, but we need him to just get regular role-players who try not to shoot perimeter shots after another.
JJ

His next move is to trade Stephon Marbury: AkA LOSER!!
Chief: Well, McGonigle, Billy is dead. They slit his throat from ear to ear.

McGonigle: Hey! I'm trying to eat lunch here.
aldridge

His next move is to trade Marbury and K.T. and whoever has the longest contracts for expiring contracts and future draft picks ....
knicksrule456
Banned

JJ wrote:His next move is to trade Stephon Marbury: AkA LOSER!!
GET OUT OF HERE!Why do you want to trade Stephon? Did you even see the Kings game? He kept us in it. Do not trade Stephon. :x :x
"Bruised and Refused"
-Walt "Clyde" Frazier (Just for Men Commercial)

Officially Starting the Penny Hardaway Bandwagon.

Wanna Join?
Peach_NYK_3

marbury is one of the few guards in the nba that can handle new york, he is great, and i cant see anyone else running this team
Northpole

He also lost the Kings game with his "i don't feel like dominating the ball now, here penny." He dominates the ball, plays no defense, and doesn't make anyone better. These aren't the qualities of a player you build around.
knicksfan4life

marbury kept us in the game....by allowing hhis man to score 40 points, thats a -3.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
annielicious

word. hahhahahahah i like hwo bluntly you put it. Isiah Thomas sees himself in Marbury so he'll never trade Marbury

FIRE THOMAS! He can never succeed because of his arrogance and his stubborness.
Jay1586

That would make us an instant winner.