Paul Pierce?

Post all your ideas for trade proposals and signings to improve the Knicks or other NBA teams.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

KnickFoLife
Likes given: 0

in all honesty i believe that he wants out of new york and that he would be the perfect guy for the knicks....he rebounds scores...passes...drives to the hole gets free throws and can play D..right now he is my favorite player in the league..and last year plying the 2 guard slot...he led his team in every statisitcal category....i heard rumors of boston possibily parting ways with him...i'd move tt and penny and some draft picks for this guy in a heart beat..he plays with fire...is the best fourth quarter performer in the league..and can possible be had...we need to look into this...
Best team we've had since 99...Im ready..Felton Brewer Anthony Stoudemire Chandler..Lets Go!
H20Knick
Likes given: 3

I hate him. I have hated him. I will always hate him. But wow, you're right. Such a great player. I'd take him, but dont tell ANYONE i said that. I'm probably in an Anti-Paul Pierce club. I dont remember why I hate him, but the mere thought of him made my stomach quiver.
In Thibs we trust.

2018 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
2015 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
KnickFoLife

*sorry.....wants out of boston
Best team we've had since 99...Im ready..Felton Brewer Anthony Stoudemire Chandler..Lets Go!
jstarks4444

yeah paul pierce has always been one of my favorites and in my opinion underrated also. but again, do u think he can play small forward sucessfully? if he was playing shooting guard where would crawford go? but anyway i would take him if i could, but its not gonna happen. why would boston wanna part with him when their on top of the division? do u have a source for your claims?
NEW YORK KNICKS ARE #1
knicksrule456
Banned

I hate Paul Pierce but I would still want him to come here.
"Bruised and Refused"
-Walt "Clyde" Frazier (Just for Men Commercial)

Officially Starting the Penny Hardaway Bandwagon.

Wanna Join?
Dirtstar

jstarks4444 wrote:yeah paul pierce has always been one of my favorites and in my opinion underrated also. but again, do u think he can play small forward sucessfully? if he was playing shooting guard where would crawford go? but anyway i would take him if i could, but its not gonna happen. why would boston wanna part with him when their on top of the division? do u have a source for your claims?

he would go to Boston. crawford would probably have to be included for the celtics to trade pierce, i don't think TT or Penny's contracts are enough (though you never know with danny ainge).

it would have to be something along the lines of Crawford and Penny for Pierce and LaFrentz, which works under the cap. why would boston trade LaFrentz? Cuz he has a huge contract and they already have Al Jefferson ready to take over the 4-spot.
Swishin-n-Dishin
Banned

The real question is who cares where Crawford goes. That guy stinks. He always has. I never understood why the Knicks had interest in him. Then again Layden had his eyes on him. When he was axed l said alright no more Crawford talk. Then Isiah gets him. l would trade Crawford in a heartbeat for Paul Pierce. I would also take anything in return for Houston! Pierce and Marbury would be nice! Both would avg 20-25 points a game.
Roads? Where We're Going We Dont Need Roads!
My Name is Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean Jacque Wamutombo
rm3027

Paul Pierce? The all-star Paul Pierce? What could we possibly trade the Celts (theyre also in our division) to get their star. He's not underrated at all and we have nothing to offer them.

You believe he wants out of boston? Why does that matter? Theres a fantasy trades section of this forum for a reason and this is beyond far-fetched.
Isa Soulstar
Likes given: 2

rm3027 wrote:Paul Pierce? The all-star Paul Pierce? What could we possibly trade the Celts (theyre also in our division) to get their star. He's not underrated at all and we have nothing to offer them.

You believe he wants out of boston? Why does that matter? Theres a fantasy trades section of this forum for a reason and this is beyond far-fetched.
Ditto to everything writtten above.

...and why is it that every trade proposed is TT and Penny for some perennal allstar?

How bout we trade TT and Penny to the Iraqi interim Gov for a bowl of hummus and 3 Camel kabobs?
oOoO...VOTE REPUBLICAN...OoOo