Machado interview with Knicks! YESSSSS!!!!

Discuss NCAA and international hoops and scout and evaluate players for the NBA Draft.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

KnicksRUs
Likes given: 0

Sorry. May be draft talk but it was an interview with MSG and NY media. Most of you know how high I am on this kid. I just want him in the baddest way. I'll be in a long state of depression if he's not a Knick on draft night.

http://knicksnow.com/videos/1455/draft- ... 12-machado

Apparently he just went through a workout and looked great. I hope he drops to us but WE NEED to move up to get him. With his vision/passing he's the perfect combo for Melo and Stat.

Seems to have a great demeanor.

Al Iannazzone

"Iona point guard Scott Machado has a pretty good read on the Knicks. After his predraft workout for Mike Woodson and the Knicks yesterday, Machado said, "Somewhere they need to grow solid in is the point guard spot. That's my opinion. I feel like it's a good opportunity for any point guard."
"I hate them" - Stugotz
big_j_NY
Likes given: 1127

I just hope he's nothing like Chris Duhon or that other scrub that Grunwald told Donnie to get
Boston_PuppyDawg

I like the kid.....loves to share the rock, deadly first step, and hometown boy.....could be a sleeper...hope we can afford to buy a pick or 2
Calderon: "It’s no fun when you try to win for the Knicks and people want you out of the Knicks.” (2/18/16)
KnicksRUs

Right now he's projected to be picked around our pick. I think there's no doubt his stock is going to rise to early 2nd round. We need to find a way to package our pick plus a player (Douglas/Fields) to move up and nab him.
"I hate them" - Stugotz
cragganmor
Likes given: 93

as much as i love the draft, it's not realistic to expect woodson to play rookies a whole lot unless there aren't any other choices; any 1st yr player is very unlikely to see significant minutes. our hole at backup pg will be filled by a vet, so even if we get this kid, he's probably going to sit, watch and learn until his soph season.