Fuck you all for not wishing me a happy birthday.

Talk about anything and everything.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

Isa Soulstar
Likes given: 2

oOoO...VOTE REPUBLICAN...OoOo
knicksfan4life
Likes given: 0

Isa, I knew your birthday was in December but didn't know the exact day.

That's not true, I waited on purpose because fuck you.

Happy belated brother, I miss the old time hoops talk. I hope all is well in your life.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
MrMajik2

Happy Birthday Isa, and fuck you for missing my birthday :-D :-D
"Today, we celebrate not just another win vs a rival, but the end of their sadistic rule over our hopes and dreams. There is nothing left to fear. The New York Knicks are just better." - H20Knicks
Isa Soulstar

No shit?! I had no idea I was still being commemorated around these parts. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...

...just kidding guys. Fuck you.
bobhait
Likes given: 62

we have an Isa Soulstar sighting! legend!!!

fuck you, legend!!!
sky’s the limit
big_j_NY
Likes given: 1121

spree#8
Likes given: 540

Guys, I really thought that with our Knicks getting over .500 this late in the season for the first time since 2012-13 ON my birthday, that y'all would put one and one together and understand that it was my birthday wish, that made this possible on Sunday. :LOL: :drunk:
#knickstape
Koopa Troopa

spree#8 wrote: March 2nd, 2021, 2:54 pm Guys, I really thought that with our Knicks getting over .500 this late in the season for the first time since 2012-13 ON my birthday, that y'all would put one and one together and understand that it was my birthday wish, that made this possible on Sunday. :LOL: :drunk:
happy late bday. mine passed a few months ago too....kinda crazy that i been on this site more than HALF OF MY ENTIRE LIFE. I havent been posting much because I cut cable so I'm not really watching many games at all.
spree#8
Likes given: 540

Koopa Troopa wrote: March 22nd, 2021, 6:33 pm happy late bday. mine passed a few months ago too....kinda crazy that i been on this site more than HALF OF MY ENTIRE LIFE. I havent been posting much because I cut cable so I'm not really watching many games at all.
Thanks, mate! Nice to see, that you still lurk around here. I was also surprised when I realized that it's been 15-16 years now since I joined the site. Hope, that the Knicks gradually improving will bring back a lot of our old school members. :happy:

And hopefully the Knicks make/stay in the hunt for the playoffs, so they get on national TV more often for you to follow.
#knickstape
Koopa Troopa

I could just look up the games online, but thats not really my thing. There is only one other way to watch MSG besides paying for cable, and its called fubo or some shit. But it costs like 50 bucks a month which defeats the purpose of cutting cable.
MrMajik2

I actually got you on yours this year but fuck you for getting at me a week late Isa 😂 :clap: .
"Today, we celebrate not just another win vs a rival, but the end of their sadistic rule over our hopes and dreams. There is nothing left to fear. The New York Knicks are just better." - H20Knicks
Isa Soulstar

Just here to say, I love you all...
bobhait
Likes given: 62

Isa Soulstar wrote: December 3rd, 2021, 10:09 am Just here to say, I love you all...
love you too, brother. happy holidays and all that jazz. be nice if you could check in once in a while, mix it up on all things Knickerbockers
sky’s the limit