Best way to get Knicks tickets?

Buy, sell, or trade your Knicks tickets and other merchandise with others.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

Jump_Kain
Likes given: 0

Hi guys, I will be coming to NY for the 3/17 weekend and it will be my first visit ever. Being a Knicks fan for more than 17 yrs, I cannot miss the chance to watch the Knicks play. What is the best way to get Knicks tic? Website? This forum? I've done some research and it seems the cheapest tics I can find is $40 and it's row 415 or something like that. Are these seats really bad? I am thinking about going to the heat game on 19th. Thanks for any input.
knicksH20
Likes given: 6

Jump_Kain wrote: Being a Knicks fan for more than 17 yrs, I cannot miss the chance to watch the Knicks play. .
OH YES YOU CAN!
:)

anyway, just go to box office @ MSG and you'll probably be able to get those $44 tickets. It's not worth it imo.
One Team. One New York.

Jamal Crawford
His Crawfulness!
Jump_Kain

I think I picked a wrong time to watch a Knicks game but nevertheless, I still want to realize my childhood dream of watching a game at MSG. One final question: are the 402 seats bad? Are MSG deseinged even nosebleeds can see the court well? worth $44?
zeve

I had season tickets in 403 once (Ive since moved to 407).

If your in the first 5 rows of the section (I think there are 10-12) then it should be ok, although you are angled.

And yes, luckily you see fine from all places in the Garden.

If you want tickets to other games let me know, Im selling mine.
These Knicks have turned into the league's crazy uncle who keeps showing up at the family picnic, getting loaded and falling face first into the potato salad.
raiser

Try Stubhub.com
'C'mon, let's go drink 'til we can't feel feelings anymore.' -Peter Griffin
Jump_Kain

Thanks for the input. I am looking for 4 tickets to the heat-knicks games. anywhere btw 50-60 is okay so if you guys have any out there I am definitely interested
NY's Finest

Jump_Kain wrote:Thanks for the input. I am looking for 4 tickets to the heat-knicks games. anywhere btw 50-60 is okay so if you guys have any out there I am definitely interested
I have 4 tix..Knicks-Heat on Sunday

$55

Lemme know rite away if ur in.
"Always...Do The Right Thing."