5/20/08: NBA Draft Lottery Thread (8:00 PM EDT, ESPN)

Discuss NCAA and international hoops and scout and evaluate players for the NBA Draft.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

NYGM
Likes given: 490

tommydee21 wrote: With the fifth pick, I'd take Danilo Gallinari over Brook Lopez.
I'd take Mario Bellinelli instead.. He's everything a SG should be under DAntoni, he's on the Warriors but who knows?.. Gallinari is good but i'm not too high on him..
nazrmohamed
Likes given: 251

I think we should call up the nets right now. I think we could do well with two picks in this draft. At 10 we pick Maureese Speights who reminds me of amare when they analize him and at 20 we pick Roy Hibbert
StevoStarks
Likes given: 9

6th pick in the draft + Zach Randolph = a decent deal for a team looking for a low post scorer with range

I know a lot of the articles today have been suggesting that, and it seems like a good idea. It definitely helps when trying to trade Randolph.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss

"Woody was the perfect coach for these mutts."
- taowave

"Is he REALLY injured?? A part of me doesnt believe that he is and I think he's just being a bitch. Bitch-nani."
- rynyk222
Trixx
Likes given: 0

KnixTix wrote:You could see D'Antoni's jaw literally drop when he learned that we dropped. Dammit!
Slim wrote:Image

no matter how hard I try these few seconds of this exact clip keep running through my head. While it doesn't spell doom for the Knicks it certainly doesn't help much.

:(
"The Knicks are BACK"!!
H20Knick
Likes given: 3

8 years and 50 injuries later... we got our guy
In Thibs we trust.

2018 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
2015 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition CHAMPION
big_j_NY
Likes given: 1127

H20Knick wrote:8 years and 50 injuries later... we got our guy
I was waiting for someone to ressurect this thread after the news was announced..........shit, I just learned about the trade being finalized JUST NOW
ISIAH_THOMAS
Likes given: 52

I love Deandre Bembry I would be very happy if they got him. All around player who needs work on the jumper
Fxck Adam Silver
nazrmohamed

How are you guys not commenting. The most amazing thing so far is the sheer size of Arvidas Sabonis' head. After they drafted his son he was interviewed and his head has to be twice the size of the guy interviewing him. It was astounding.
big_j_NY
Likes given: 1127

nazrmohamed wrote:How are you guys not commenting. The most amazing thing so far is the sheer size of Arvidas Sabonis' head. After they drafted his son he was interviewed and his head has to be twice the size of the guy interviewing him. It was astounding.
Nazr, this is the 2008 Draft thread..............we're in 2016 LOL

http://forums.nykfp.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39320
nazrmohamed

WTF? I think I did this last year. Jesus.