Hornacek to remain head coach of the knicks

Discuss New York Knicks news, current events, players, and history.

Moderators: wallace044, rtn393, Irv

Boston_PuppyDawg
Likes given: 0

Jeff Hornacek is safe https://t.co/rtydUngpcb
Calderon: "It’s no fun when you try to win for the Knicks and people want you out of the Knicks.” (2/18/16)
NewlyKnicked
Likes given: 160

well with KP down, JH can stay as long as he gets that we're not in po race anymore and he needs to give bigger pt to the youngster beginning with Burke and Frank. Perry said something along those lines:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2235 ... jury-rehab

"There's going to be an opportunity for a lot of the young players to get out there and show what they can do."
2017 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
2020 Co-NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
2021 NYKFP Mock Lottery Competition Champion
Don Che
Likes given: 9

Frank needs to get healthy...and take the keys of this team and just go out and not give a f*
thewatcher
Likes given: 2626

Im assuming Burke will start next game, or Frank; if JJ starts, I'll have a problem with JH. Otherwise I like him.
n8 the gr8 wrote:
The first rule of NYKFP is you don't talk about NYKFP.
Muzhik1
Likes given: 0

The problem is if it's not Jeff, it could be Mark Jackson or Jason Kidd :sadno: .

This franchise seems to suck at hiring good coaches. The only good coach this team had in the last decade is Woodson and that was due to Donnie Walsh.
taowave
Likes given: 817

And if I am not mistaken,we really didnt hire Woodson..He took over when Dantoni was fired..I think..

Muzhik1 wrote:The problem is if it's not Jeff, it could be Mark Jackson or Jason Kidd :sadno: .

This franchise seems to suck at hiring good coaches. The only good coach this team had in the last decade is Woodson and that was due to Donnie Walsh.
Brooklyn
Likes given: 6

Seems to me that Mills is waiting for a good time to bring in his friend David Blatt - every coach should be afforded an opportunity to start with a fresh training camp so I don't mind that.

The question is does Horny deserve to get fired?

Team was firing on all cylinders before THJ was injured. Defense improved for a while...KP looked like a superstar before he was injured.

Does Hornacek deserve to get fired or are the Knicks looking for another scapegoat for not having the right players on the floor?
”The magic is in the work."
spree#8
Likes given: 540

Boston_PuppyDawg wrote:Jeff Hornacek is safe https://t.co/rtydUngpcb
Why wouldn't he? :?
#knickstape
cragganmor
Likes given: 93

The pressure to win at all costs is off; player development and building toward that vision is now the focus. Play the vets just enough but give the kids plenty of burn.